Sunday, September 1, 2013

eBay Terminates Trading Assistants - Now What?

eBay Terminates Trading Assistants - For many of my How to Sell on eBay class students, a method of referral of clients was the option to be an eBay authorized "Trading Assistant". By jumping eBay hoops and paying for the privilege, your name/zip code would be searchable by those looking for someone to sell their stuff. Once my students have finished selling their own stuff, a method to make money and build their inventory is to sell for others. Finding others to sell for, beyond friends and family, can be a quandry. I am offering to assist my students by posting their contact info on my blog and Facebook page, once I have verified their feedback shows they are positive and in good standing with eBay. My service to my students and to assist those looking for someone to sell their stuff. http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y13/m08/i14/s01

No comments:

Post a Comment